Thursday, June 28, 2012

J Devil @ Nashua NH's 'The Junkyard' July 6th

I already ranted about this on several other blogs, so I won't on this.
J Devil is coming to a tiny club 10 minutes from my house and the 18+ age restriction is really bringing me down. The fact that somehow JD was brought so close, literally in the middle of nothing exciting, by pure chance, it's unbelievable. I don't know how his people found this rinky-dink nightclub out of all the worthwhile venues to perform at... Now, he is coming and I can't go see him because I'm only 17.
here's the flyer:
I am drowning in my misery over here. The chance that somehow I'll be able to get in is nearly zero. Unless their place is set up to have the bar separate from the stage, I'm just not legal.
If anyone is going, have fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment